MIT aspires to be a leading private higher education provider nationally and internationally by proactively developing innovative educational approaches to meet industry needs and by a commitment to inspire tomorrow’s graduates.
• At MIT, we encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience. You’ll thrive on plenty of autonomy to direct your own learning, with our tutors on hand to challenge your ideas. Our small class sizes mean you enjoy more contact time with our tutors, plus support whenever you need it to get the best out of your studies.
• Develop the practical skills, fresh thinking and confidence increasingly in demand/expected by employers. We’ve got you covered with one-to-one careers advice, interactive workshops, industry internships and more. Plus, you can fast-track your studies with our trimester system and get a head-start on your career.
• Work on real-world projects in the business, IT and engineering industries. Our industry project units give you the opportunity to engage with major industry partners, solve real world challenges and boost your employability.
• Gain the critical knowledge you need to establish a career in the business, IT or engineering world. Our courses embrace the most relevant and up-to-date methods in use across industry today.
• Study in the heart of an Australian vibrant student city, Melbourne or Sydney. Step outside your lectures to discover world-class arts, music, food, shopping and sports right in the city centre.
It has great career opportunities; I got to meet people from all over the world. The campus is great and people are nice and down to earth.
The beautiful campus has everything you could possibly need within a 20 minute radius including main lectures, theatres and accommodation.
Distinguished university with interesting modules, fantastic career support and a wide range of activities to be involved in.