We are Awesome.. Come join our team
We intent to ‘disrupt the education mobility space’, we are not just the best market place but we are the best possible ‘application’ platform in India and overseas, we have massive data of Institute profiles worldwide which allows us to match students profile to their requirement and advise on best possible institutes to apply for. Our ‘online advisors’ take students through complete process at their convenience and ‘fast track’ their education journey with simple easy steps and personal guidance.. Now this is why we are called Awesome !!
Enough of what we do.. We are hiring now so we like to hear from you and your story -
We are looking for Admission Officers to join our team who will act as a link between the students and the overseas educational institutions by ensuring that the entire admission procedure of the student is carried out correctly and efficiently.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Reviewing, analyzing and assessing the students' applications on the grounds of their eligibility and qualification.
- Participating in the decision making process for student applications according to the policies and guidelines ofInternational Universities
- Supporting the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the
required documents for admission policies/procedure of international universities.
- Preparing and presenting the applicants' reports to the concerned International Universities timely.
- Maintaining regular communication with students, parents and abroad universities for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Participating in educational events, university fairs, international training etc.
- Building broad knowledge on the admission activities and guidelines of abroad colleges.
- Must have good communication skills
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and within the specified time-frame.
- Must have sound knowledge of computer, specifically MS Office.
- Graduates- any stream- are welcome.
Plot No. 2, 3rd Floor,
Above HDFC Bank,
Pocket - C, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Contact us at:
Phone number- 8800407108
Senior Education Advisor
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide overall strategic leadership and management of MapMyStudy special program portfolio.
- Design new training programs and offer training workshops to its team members
- Report on the effectiveness of company projects implemented
- Devise strategies to improve project/program quality and help implement new policies
- Responsible for developing & connecting business strategy and operations.
- Generate new business based on the assigned targets.
- Serve as an advisor for parents, school administrators, and other educational institutions.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical assistance for education program design, delivery and management of education portfolio and education-related activities.
- Strong leadership to constantly drive and improve the methods and empower the team with the right tools for effective task delivery
- Organize various committees, workshops, and conferences to promote company projects
Desired Industry Experience:
- Experience in the application of current evidence-based practices in instruction and professional development
- Demonstrated proficiency or evidence of ability to perform all the roles and responsibilities of a Senior Education Advisor.
- Demonstrated strong relationships with High schools / Colleges / technical institutes and senior leadership in the education industry
- Effective interpersonal communications and partnering skills
- Strong written and oral, formal and informal communications skills
- Marketing experience, drip campaigns, surveys and post-training skills reinforcement
- Coaching and mentoring programs experience will be added advantage
- Problem solver, with the ability to conceive and sell creative solutions to challenging projects, break through obstacles, engage sponsors and contributors cross-functionally.
- Innovative thinker, with a passion for surfacing cutting edge techniques applied within the constraints of a fast-paced high-tech environment.
Experience required:Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the Education / Training industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
Student Visa Executive/ Officer/ Manager
- Working closely with Admission, Counseling Team and Branches to educate them about changing Student Visa Rules / Process for Australia, USA, UK, Canada, etc which the Company represents.
- Will be the process owner for assigned clients (students) and ensuring that they are serviced and guided well from start to finish of the student Visa application process as per the turn around deadlines.
- Ensuring complete visa application documentation knowledge including all the financial & background related papers
- Helping team to manage the students and providing advice in preparing the visa files for multiple Countires.
- Liaising with the students to confirm that everything is done before the interview date
- Liaising with different embassies as and when required and attended trainings.
- Undertaking the duties as per the requirement of the business.
- Travelling as and when required
- Work on CRM as per the company policy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduation or Post Graduation in any field
- At least 2-4 years of experience in handling Student Visas
- Candidate Must have a strong knowledge about Canada & Australia Visa Rules & Regulations
- Good understanding of Visa application process, documentation requirements etc
- Result‐orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral & written both), Well presented & confident, Good PR skills, Good keyboard skills, academically bright.
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Should have good computer skills.
- He/ She will be the key point of contact between our company & overseas clients.
- Responsible to answer queries, offer advice and introducing new products.
- Talking to our International customers who are mainly University Officials.
- Responsible for selling ad inventory to these representatives and closing sales
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Research on current trends, identify key players and generate interest
- Working via phone or internet, there is no field work involved
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals
- Good command over English & Hindi Language.
- Good Convincing Power
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Energetic & Smart.
Exp:1 - 5 years
Job Location:Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- We are looking for a Graphic designer who is a creative thinker and with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, Social Media Graphics, Digital Media related collaterals.
- You will be responsible for creating designs for Web and mobile, Digital Media Ads, Emailers, Newsletters, Social Media graphics, etc.
- You must think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
Essential Skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Corel Draw and Premier Pro and HTML is a big plus
- Experience in UI/UX Designing
- Proven ability to work in teams.
- Mobile application designing, User interface designing, Digital Advertising, Corporate design, Websites, Email Newsletter, UI/Mobile application designing, Digital Branding, Banners, Web Designing, social media banner
- Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, Microsoft Office, MICROSOFT POWER POINT, CSS, Digital