Edith Cowan University (ECU) provides the ideal learning environment for people who want to reach their potential. Located in Western Australia, thier industry-relevant teaching and research, supportive study environment and award-winning facilities enable ECU students to do more than just survive in this world, has more than 27,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, also annually welcome over 4,000 international students, originating from more than 100 countries.Its Courses are offered on three campuses – Joondalup and Mount Lawley in metropolitan Perth and the South West Campus at Bunbury, 200km south of the capital city. ECU also offers a comprehensive suite of online study options.
1) ECU is world's top 175 univeristies for Engineering & Technology.
2) Its been ranked 6 in the world for gender equality and 11 for Quality Education in 2019 as per Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings.
3) ECU received the highest rating of all Australian public Univeristies for undergraduate teaching quality- 2020 QILT survey.
4) ECU is a large, multi-campus institution offering a vibrant research culture and a unique teaching and learning environment.
5) Business Growth and Development provides support to current and prospective students through inbound and outbound communications and enquiry management.
I did my graduation from this university. Best days best university. best faculty. Thanks to my friend because of him I took this decision.
Absolutely amazing experience, been here for the last three years and have loved every minute of it, without a doubt the best uni in the country!