Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third largest international student population. Its campuses are vibrant, welcoming spaces that value diversity and difference, emphasise industry connections and practical learning, and have a strong commitment to social justice, and foster a forward-thinking culture for its students, staff and the wider community. The University is one of the world’s top universities under 50 years of age as ranked by QS for 2016/17.
1) Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019.
2) Curtin University has achieved an international academic ranking of 321 among the world’s top academic institutions in the highly competitive 2019 Nature Index, placing the University in Australia’s top eight universities.
3) Curtin is ranked second in the world for Mineral and Mining Engineering in the 2020 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
4) Curtin is placed 21st in a global review of institutions younger than 50 years old, according to the QS World University Rankings Top 50 Under 50 2020.
5) Curtin graduates with a postgraduate degree earned the highest salaries among their graduate peers in Western Australia according to a report released by QILT in 2018.
Beautiful weather. Great country. People and faculties are quite helpful. So far it's quite good over here.
Amazing is the word that well defines my experience, be it the lectures, to accommodation facility, to the staff, to the fanstastic friends that i've made... it's just great being here.
My parents were too worried about me whether I would be able to cope up here or not considering it's a foreign country and will meet different people across. Well, I've been here for almost an year only and it already feels like home. Everyone is too helpful and caring, specially the staff. I just love it here.