One thing that you need to keep in mind when you have finally made up your mind to study abroad is how essential it is for you. It can overall be a major part of your well-rounded education. We understand that it probably seems like a never-ending task and the list to follow on, however, we have done the work for you.
There is some certain list of things that one must take care of before leaving to study abroad. All that the Study abroad consultants in Delhi tells you is to do is be ready with all the preparation so you can have the best experiences in your life.
Here’s the study abroad checklist by Study abroad consultants that one must keep in mind before leaving to study abroad -
1. Get the documentation right: You can be denied to entry if you do not have the right documents with you. Choose the right type of travel documents including Passport for identification, A statement of purpose, CV or Résume, Academic references or the letter of recommendation, Certificate of your Secondary Education, Scholarship Report, Visa Fee Receipt, IELTS/TOEFL Score Sheets, GMAT/GRE Score Reports, or the Sponsor Letter. The right paperwork is a must. If you are still confused, you can seek help from your Study overseas consultants.
2. Purchase Plane Tickets in Advance: It is better to purchase tickets in advance as not only will it be a reason to save some amount of money but also keep everything aligned. Also, you can get hold of the best cheap price for yourself.
3. Take care of your valuable possessions: One of the most essential things is to protect your valuables. Lock up your possessions and keep track of your belongings. Study abroad consultants cannot come and save it for you; there are few things you got to do it yourself.
4. Get your bank and online passwords in order: Nobody likes the trouble with the bank. The major problem one might encounter is a constant hassle with the bank. Majority of the students tend to carry debit card than cash. For this reason, it is good to keep in track of your home online banking or in case you do have an international card, do seek advice from Abroad consultancy in Delhi in regard to the rules and policies.
5. Restock all the essentialities: It is necessary to always restock all the essential requirements.
6. Keep track of medicines and insurance: In case you are taking any medication, it is essential to keep in coordination with your doctor. Do proper research and make sure you have enough to pay for all medical expenses. You can follow the guidelines or take help from your Study overseas consultants.
7. Cultural Sensitivity: Studying abroad is sure to give you the responsibility and make you feel responsible. Culture shock might also be an essential factor. Keeping the cultural norms and practicing sensitivity of that particular area is a must. Everything you do - the way you speak, dress, interact is sure to make a difference.
8. Know what to do in case of emergency: You must be smart enough to know how to deal in case of an emergency. Keep all the copy of the numbers. Ensure that you know how to contact the police or any other emergency number that is available in your host country. Take all the essential advice or keep a follow up with your Study abroad consultants.
9. Know how to contact Embassy: It is good to be well aware of the important places, especially the embassy. You can seek services from the consular who are available round the clock to serve your needs.
10. Know the Rules & Regulation and Stick to it: Keep in mind that different countries follow different rules and regulations. What's not a big deal or not a serious issue can be a major issue for the other country. Be well educated about the laws and obey them.
When everything seemed to have set itself right, all you got to do is choose the right direction, find the perfect study program and get ready! Map My Study, Study abroad consultants in Delhi, help you tie all the loose ends and get a perfect setting for your study abroad proceedings.
To know more visit at mapmystudy.com